Grand Erie Business Centre works alongside the Economic Development Team of Haldimand County to support economic growth for the businesses and the 46,000 residents of the region.
- Launch BizPal to easily find the forms needed on the three levels of Government.
- Additional questions on business licenses? Reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Committee of Adjustment is authorized to consider Severance (Consent), Minor Variance, and Sign Variance applications.
- Haldimand County’s Sign By-law regulates the type, form, location, size and number of signs to be used on properties.
- Planning applications may be required for new developments.
- A planning policy framework governs land use planning in Ontario.
- An Official Plan Amendment is required in situations where the proposed use, though generally consistent with the Provincial policy, is not permitted in the Haldimand County Official Plan.
- For Questions Call 905-318-5932, and ask to be directed to an available Planner.
- Under the Ontario Building Code Act, you MUST obtain a building permit to construct, demolish, renovate, alter, install or change the use of a building.
- Phone (905) 318-5932 ext. 8300
- Apply for a building permit and access forms
- Interactive Zoning Map
- Inquiries can be made at 905-318-5932 ext. 6435 or email to email@example.com.
- Caledonia Office Contact 905-318-6623
- Dunnville Office Contact 905-318-6623
- Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit Business Application Form