Grand Erie Business Centre is committed to providing a high-quality business support service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We could take up to eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to our Board of Directors in writing.
After Receipt of a Verbal or Written Complaint:
- Grand Erie Business Centre will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three business days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- Grand Erie Business Centre will then investigate your complaint. The General Manager will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who you dealt with.
- The General Manager will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will be done within 14 business days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three business days of the meeting, the General Manager will write to you to confirm what took place at the meeting and any solutions the General Manager has agreed on with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the General Manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 business days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact the General Manager again and Grand Erie Business Centre will arrange for an appropriate alternative such as review by a local solicitor or mediator to review the decision.
- Grand Erie Business Centre will write to you within 14 business days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you should contact your local M.P.