Grand Erie Business Centre works alongside the Economic Development Team of the Township of West Lincoln to support economic growth for the businesses and the 15,000 residents of the region.
Township of West Lincoln
- Depending on the type of business you run you may be required to obtain a license or permit.
- Common building permits in the Township of West Lincoln include accessory buildings, buildings, wood stoves, additions, decks/porches, renovations, demolition, plumbing/septic, temporary tents, change of use and swimming pools.
- Completed applications can be sent to email@example.com.
- The committee of adjustment meets to consider Minor Variance and Consent Applications
- A Minor Variance Application is submitted by a land owner for any land, building or structure that cannot meet the required Zoning By-law regulations.
- Consent Applications include lot creation, minor boundary adjustment and easement.
- Zoning By-laws dictate how land is used
- Interactive Zoning Map
- Zoning Amendment Application
- Consult with Public Health to ensure you have the proper licenses before opening your business
- Inspections Information