If your business needs capital between $2,500 and $7,500 for equipment, project costs or operating you can be approved in as little as two business days for an Express Loan. All express loans are amortized for a term of up to three years with competitive interest rates.
Loan applications are considered on the basis of:
- Business viability/ability to repay the loan
- Client character and ability to operate and manage the business
- Adequate security (which could include both business and personal assets)
- Owner’s investment
- Credit Worthiness
Loan Interest Rates and Requirements
Our loan interest rates, terms, security, and reporting requirements are reflective of the level of risk involved and are assessed at the discretion of our volunteer Board of Directors. Repayment terms can be customized to meet your business needs and are reviewed annually. Our loans are repayable in full at any time without penalty.
In all cases we seek to obtain adequate security to ensure repayment in the event of default. Types of security frequently taken include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Promissory Notes
- Real Property Mortgage/Assignment of Insurance
- General Security Agreement
- Business Assets
- Personal Guarantee
- Assignment of Life Insurance
*Please note that you can fill these applications out online, but you must download them and save them in order to include your signature.